Trading accounts with exceptional trading conditions
Trade with Micro or Standard lots
Unlimited access to MT4 and Expert Advisor Trading
Free regular intra-day market updates and technical analysis
The same execution quality for all account types
Multilingual customer support and Personal Account Manager
|ECN ELITE||ECN PRO|
|Base Currency Options||USD||USD|
|Contract Size||1 Lot = 100,000||1 Lot = 100,000|
|Leverage||1:1 to 1:500 ($5 – $10,000) 1:1 to 1:200 ($10,001 - $50,000) 1:1 to 1:100 ($50,001 +)||1:1 to 1:500 ($5 – $10,000) 1:1 to 1:200 ($10,001 - $50,000) 1:1 to 1:100 ($50,001 +)|
|Spread on all majors||As Low as 1 Pip||As Low as 0 Pip|
|Maximum open/pending orders per client||200 Positions||200 Positions|
|Stop Out Level||50%||50%|
|Trading Commission||No||Yes - $3.5 Per Side|
|Minimum trade volume||0.01 Lots||0.01 Lots|
|Lot restriction per ticket||100 Lots||100 Lots|
The figures above should only be regarded as reference. ETIQ Markets is ready to create custom-tailored forex account solutions for every client. If the deposit currency is not USD, the amount indicated should be converted to the deposit currency.
The figures indicate above will change from time to time due to markets conditions and liquidity provider risk control.
- Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion change, within the hour before the close of the trading session on every Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels from 50% to 100% and from 80% to 130% respectively, for all MT4 accounts. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems.
- Spreads are floating, and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
- Please note that on all MT4 market execution accounts (ECN Elite and ECN Pro), preset SL/TP levels are not permitted. If a client wishes to add SL/TP levels, the client can modify the existing position after the order is opened.
- Commission on ECN Pro MT4 is taken only when a position is opened, at double the levels listed in the table above (accounting for both the opening and the closing of the position).
- Please note that margin requirements may vary between symbols and servers. For further information please refer to the Leverage and Margin Requirements section.
- Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion switch the leverage to a maximum of up to 1:100 for all forex currency pairs and spot metals within the hour before the trading session ends on every Friday if any positions are opened, closed or modified on a Standard MT4 account. However, before the beginning of the next trading session, the leverage will be reset based on the total volume of open positions on the account. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client with prior written notice.
- ETIQ applies dividend adjustments on Shares and Spot Indices when positions remain open on the ex-dividend date. If a client is holding buy positions his/her account will be credited with the fixed dividend amount. If a client is holding sell positions, then the dividend amount will be debited from his/her account.
- Please note that during the daily rollover starting from 23:59:59 (MT server time) and for a few seconds, our servers stop accepting any requests due to data processing about the preparation of daily and monthly statements